Saturday, March 24, 2007

(:

my blog is like DEAD la !
practically only crystal is tagging.
and that gives me an excuse not to blog.
cos no motivation mah :P
LOL !
so today went out with steph, tiongy, zhi'gy :D
we bused the 1hr 15min bus to queensway.
bought fbt shorts ,
then went bugis.
bought another slogan tee.
went my changing place,
wanted to buy a long sleeve black,white top.
but that was last piece and the threads are coming out.
thus, tiongy is helping me to get that top at central :D
thanks ah tiongy ! XD
went arcade awhile, then went home.
my com is lagging like fk now.
i am blogging now,
but practically the com is so lag that it comes out few secs later.
i cant tahan lag com.
my com is lagging cos my sis on it for the WHOLE day.
i am going to lock my com..
MUAHAHAHA :x
bye people !

No comments: